All Fenestration products installed in South African buildings have to comply with South African Building Regulations. Furthermore, property owners require quality lasting aluminium products in their buildings.
Crealco products offer both if:
- Products are designed using free Crealco design software for compliance and quality assurance;
- Fabricated using genuine Wispeco material (beware of imitations);
- Industry precautionary and Wispeco fabrication guidelines are followed and
- The products are maintained correctly, see our Cleaning and Maintenance Guide and guide lines set out by Ferro and Akzo Noble.
- Bare Corrosion Protection – SurTec® 650 RTU chromitAL® TCP
There are four main sections of South African Building Legislation that windows and doors of any material need to comply with, namely:
- SANS 10400 N – The application of the National Building Regulations Part N: Safety Glazing
- SANS 613 – Fenestration products: Mechanical/Structural performance criteria
- SANS 10400 XA – The application of the National Building Regulations Part XA : Energy usage in buildings
- SANS 204 – Energy efficiency of buildings
All Wispeco Aluminium’s Crealco and Sheerline’s products are type tested by AAAMSA‘s (Architectural Aluminium Association of South Africa) SANAS accredited test rigs and SAFIERA‘s (South African Fenestration, Insulation Energy Rating Association) rotatable guarded hot box for mechanical and energy efficiency performance compliance.
Wispeco have over time developed FREE innovative software programs to assist various levels of the window and door supply chain with designing, specifying, fabricating and installing compliant and durable Crealco windows and doors. The Crealco software packages are all FREELY available to architectural building professionals and aluminium window and door fabricators.
Monday to Thursday: 08h00 – 16h30
Friday: 08h00 – 15h00
60 Pickering Street
Port Elizabeth, 6055
Ossie Urban Road